Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Have a 2007 dts cad put water pump on had to pull cross

Customer Question

have a 2007 dts cad put water pump on had to pull cross piece had all wires unplg from throttle body now it will not start
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet, but that can happen when a customer has asked multiple questions and not accepted any - experts are not paid for their time unless customers give a positive rating and when customers have a history of not doing so, experts ignore their future questions as is in this case.

Did you have the battery disconnected for the repair?

Is the security light on, blinking on and off, or does it come on and go off within 10 seconds when turning the key to on position?

Will it start with starting fluid?

I see by your history that you are a repair shop, so you understand the value of detailed information, so with that in mind, please provide as much detail as possible

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I had the bat disconnected I found the problem but you was no help please give me credid for the 26.00 you charged thank you Edward Wallace
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I had the bat disconnected I found the problem but you was no help please give me credid for the 26.00 you charged thank you Edward Wallace I had checked the fuel pressure before I made connect with you I would never use starting fld as you said
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.

HI,

you will need to contact customer service. experts dont have anything to do with charges. There should be a link on your page for this