Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

No power lock window or seat heat control on Door 2004

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** No power lock window or seat heat control on Door 2004 Deville I thought was the DDM picked up one from junkyard still exact same issue. Checked fuses and checked for bad wires nothing.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I open the door now The radio doesn't even turn off So something is not sending signal. Computer is throwing all sorts of U1000 codes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cadillac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long do you think the wait is
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Amedee replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!!