Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I am trying to wire the remote controls fro the steering

Customer Question

Customer: I am Bob Downes, I am trying to wire the remote controls fro the steering wheel to control my Kenwood Navigation Radio Volume and channel along with the Mute button. I have purchased the GM interface
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have attached the Blue/Yellow wire from the Remote control module to the marked remote control wire from the radio , but there is mention of a green wire in position 6. I am not clear with the instruction. I assume this is the wire from the original auto wiring harnice, but it does not say which wire I connect to it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cadillac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

What interface module are you using?