Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

How much do you charge? 2004 Cadillac Seville trunk lights

Customer Question

How much do you charge? 2004 Cadillac Seville trunk lights don't work. All lights on trunk are out. I replaced the burnt out license lights and checked other bulbs but were good. No back up, third brake, or license lights. could it be a relay?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

All of these lights are not on the same circuit. If the bulbs are fine then it is most likely no ground getting to the lamps from a broken wire. Can you unplug the third brake light. Apply the brakes and see if your getting power to the lamp?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris