Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 99 Cadillac sts and the interior lights and power

Customer Question

I have a 99 Cadillac sts and the interior lights and power door locks do not work. My keyless entry has stopped working also. Any ideas? I have already check some of the fuses and I can't find any that have blown.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 12 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

No locks at any doors from any switch works?

Do you have a scan tool that can check these modules?

Which interior lights are not working?

Do any buttons on the key fob work?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
None of the door locks work. The buttons on the key do not work either. The window and memory buttons on the door still work.
No interior lights as in when u open the door nothing comes on. Not even when u press the buttons for overhead lights. I have a code reader. But not sure if I have a scanner that you mentioned.

We really need a scan tool to diagnose these to see if the remote key less entry module is bad for the RKE and the rear integration module for the courtesy lamps, and the drivers door module for the lights.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris