Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Ok i have 96 caddy sts it will start and then it dies the

Customer Question

ok i have 96 caddy sts it will start and then it dies the park drive and nutral lights are flashing and its says antithef may not restart i did the bypass on it and know the ohm match on the bypass the climite contol and redio has stop working when this hapend
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the sucrity light comes on and then goes off like it should
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i found out when i unpluged my power ant that the vats senser is in it so maybe thats my proublem
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to begin to determine what is causing the problem you are having the first thing you really need to do it connect your scan tool and scan the system and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you determine the cause.