FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH.
1627031

I have a problem with a 2004 Cadillac srx 4.6l v8 the truck

Customer Question

Hi I have a problem with a 2004 Cadillac srx 4.6l v8 the truck don't start right away it take 3to 4 times to start and there's 7 codes p0343,p0342,p0341,p0368,p0347,p0346,p0393. It has new battery , new o2 sensors.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me how the vehicle drives once it is started? How many miles are on it? Have you tried clearing the codes to see which ones return?>

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Truck has 104,000miles and it was driven like a new car I park it cause I can't get the codes to clear the first four comes on then one min later other 3
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. One more question. Is there any engine noise at all when you first start it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No noise at all
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Typically when you get these codes all together it means that you have a worn out timing chain. Most of the time though this will also cause some engine noise. If there is no noise then the first thing I would do is change the camshaft and crankshaft sensors. If these are not reading correctly this will occur also and it is a much cheaper place to start than the timing chain. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.,

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Where can find the crank sensor