Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I have a 2002 cadilac escalade ext and I get a warning to

Customer Question

Customer: I have a 2002 cadilac escalade ext and I get a warning to service the stabilitrak system. I took it to a mechanic and they claim it is a $50.00 pump. Help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just the warning light and when I first start driving it makes a strange noise and pulls to the left until the light comes on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cadillac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me if the check engine light is coming on also? Which pump did they say that it was?