cardoctor71
cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE MasterCertified Technician with 35 years experience diagnosing and repairing import and domestic cars and trucks
36867192

I have 2013 srx love the car, but it used. How can I get

Customer Question

I have 2013 srx love the car, but it used. How can I get navigation added to car without using onstar?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

This is next to impossible because the ON Star came with the vehicle so all of the vehicles infrastructure regarding navigation must use On Star. Might be time to trade up to an SRX with a multi function NAV screen in addition to ON . Wish I had a better solution, ut it is just not possible to add the NAV screen after the fact . Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not, Please ask me another question, I will continue to answer your questions, even after rating is given, until you are completely satisfied with my answers.

Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not ,please ASK me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after rating is given until you are completely satisfied with my answers.