Reggie Whiddon
Reggie Whiddon,
Experience:  Lead tech at river regions auto
90546729

I have a 2010 Cadillac CTS the passenger door won't open

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Cadillac CTS the passenger door won't open from the inside or out side how do I get the door open to fix it
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 1 year ago.

Hello, unfortunately there is no easy answer here, I hate it when this happens. If neither handle will open the door and the remote has no effect on it. Then you will have to remove the door panel enough to gain access to the rods, or the latch, and the way alot of the panels overhang the top of the door this cant always be done without causing some damage to the panel.

Once pried back you will be able to access the latch and get the door open. Has this helped you? Do you have any more questions

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does thanks for the help

No sir thank you. If I have helped you please rate me, if not and you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me