Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Why would my Cadillac CTS radio lights start flashing on and

Customer Question

Why would my Cadillac CTS radio lights start flashing on and off for about 10 minutes then stay on again? It's a 2007 in excellent condition?
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Does yours have navigation unit as well and do those lights flash or do the dash lights flash as well, or just restricted to the audio unit?

Does the audio unit still play while the lights are flashing?

I need the 17 digit vin to pull the correct schematics, but if this is just restricted to the lights, then likely a fault in the illumination circuit or wire