Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

What is the cost to add base plate etc to tow all wheels

Customer Question

What is the cost to add base plate etc to tow all wheels down behind motor home to a 2013 Cadillac SRX
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, you are looking at around $400 for the base plate using a Blue Ox, part number BX1690 , around $750 for the Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar, and round $150 for wiring. Labor to install will be around $450. So total should be around $1750

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?