Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

08 escalade just went totally black out nothing works at lol

Customer Question

08 escalade just went totally black out nothing works at lol hooked up charger f**ker started twitching out speedo up me down dash lights outside lights flicker ?? Why's wrong with my escalade bro
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Did you still need help? I take it the engine does not crank over at all? I take it you tried to charge the battery? I will be looking forward to your reply!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing worked at all but I left the charger on it and it started So this was a waist of money
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry for the delay! Are you sure that the battery is not bad? You might just have a bad battery. It may need to be replaced. What is the battery voltage at with the key in the CRANK or START position?

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello! It's Amedee from just answer. I am just checking in to see if you had a chance to check the battery?