Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

PROBLEM REGARDING CADILLAC STS 2008

Customer Question

HELLO PROBLEM REGARDING CADILLAC STS 2008
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

What sort of problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 main problems regarding my car..
1st PROBLEM...I lost my car fobs so ordered a fob online from usa but then I read I need manual key to program key fob..so my mechanic opened the car door trim to open the lock and made the manual key but the problem is when I cycle the key in door handle the door opens up where as originally it should open when I cycle the key and pull the door handle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2nd Problem ....Car had battery drain issues,,,The battery in key fob drained after 3 4 days..and once I was trying to jump start the car ...the navigation unit never turned on,,no dispay..it was blank
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I haven't run into that on any as of yet, , but wait there may be another expert who has. I will opt out and open it back up. Please DON’T REPLY to this post as that will lock the question back to me, someone should be along shortly, I’m sure, thanks and sorry I wasn’t able to help with it.