Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

I have a broken coolant hose tee connector thingy on my 2004

Customer Question

I have a broken coolant hose tee connector thingy on my 2004 Cadillac SRX 4.6L V8. It's the hose that goes to the reservoir and spits coolant back in to it, only the coolant isn't making it to the reservoir because the T thingy is cracked and it's leaking all out. I can't seem to find a part number to buy a replacement part for it. And the shop is closed today.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Just to be sure is it like the one in the picture?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. It doesn't look like that. I'm attempting to load photos but this site won't let me and I'm getting very frustrated.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

There should be a little picture of a paper clip on the top for loading images. Or another way is with photo bucket. Let me see if I can locate that, brb

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I do have a sketchy picture of the reservoir hose with the tee fitting in it. Does this one look more like it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I do not have access to your email address,

I can get the part number and instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as allowed.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks