Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I was on line with I believe Fixitman and questioned cupped

Customer Question

I was on line with I believe Fixitman and questioned cupped tires on my 2014 CTS after only 30,000 miles. Then I had to leave the site for an emergency after I had paid for an answer. Anyway I can get the answer Michael Walz
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Tires cupping is in most cases caused by worn shocks and or struts or the tires are just worn out which is possible with the amount of miles you have on the car. I would start with having the struts checked as well as the four wheel alignment and check for any excessive play in the front end such as the bearings. If the struts and the alignment check okay and the rest of the suspension is tight then you are likely just looking at worn out tires.