FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH.
1627031

I have a STS 2005 Cadillac, excellent condition. However the

Customer Question

I have a STS 2005 Cadillac, excellent condition. However the Airbag warning light comes on and goes off. What is the most inexpensive way to repair the problem? Any advise you can give me is appreciated.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** for the question. Most of the time if this is just happening all of a sudden it is either a bad connection or a failing clock spring assembly in the steering column. The cheapest way to start is to disconnect the yellow air bag connections under the seats and reconnect them and see if it helps. If it continues you would need to scan the air bag computer for codes to be able to tell what is going on. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help.