Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I have a Cadillac CTS 2005. My check engine light came on

Customer Question

HI Mike, I have a Cadillac CTS 2005. My check engine light came on yesterday. I took it to autozone to get the codes read. It got po300, po301, p0302, po305, and po306. What could be going on? Bad spark plugs maybe?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

There are couple of things that can cause this many engine misfire codes , one is failing coils and the other is worn spark plugs. I would start first with replacing the spark plugs and then clearing the fault codes and see if the problem clears.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Your very welcome and thank you as well. Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.