Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

How do i get my cadillac suspension to work??

Customer Question

how do i get my cadillac suspension to work??
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my car has air suspension in the rear, and every time i turn on the car there is a noise on both rear sides of the car. I have no suspension working at the moment.
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

It sounds like youre probably hearing air leak. Follow the air lines from the shocks to the compressor and see if you find a leak or feel around the shock itself and see if you feel a leak. Once you locate the leak fix it and all should be well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what about my heat blower?? when i turn on the air in my car hardly any air is coming out. I replaced the cabin filter and it still did nothing. What can i do?

That wouldnt be related to your first issue. I would be happy to help you with that but it would need to be a separate question so I could be compensated for it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
alright i understand. So how do i find the leak?? my hand or a device?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
alright i understand. So how do i find the leak?? my hand or a device? how do i repair the leak??? is there a kit i can get?

Find the leak with your eyes/ears/hands and if needed get a piece of vacuum hose and stick it up to your ear and run the other end around the air parts to pinpoint the noise but its usually pretty obvious when you get under there looking.

How to repair it depends on which part is leaking. Once you find the leak let me know what you find and I can tell you how to fix it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do i feel? do i need to jack the car up? i am not very familiar with the suspension but if you give me some direction i can do it