Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

I change the battery on my 94 Cadillac sixty eight special

Customer Question

I change the battery on my 94 Cadillac sixty eight special and it will crank die And crank and Thats all it will do
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Try this relearn below and see if this corrects the fault here and allows starting.If this does not work let me know so we can continue.

- turn the key to the "run position"
- wait 10 minutes
- turn the key to the "off" position
- turn the key to the "run position"
- wait 10 minutes
- turn the key to the "off" position
- turn the key to the "run position"
- wait 10 minutes
- turn the key to the "off" position

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.