Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Have a 06 cts with no window operation checked the splice

Customer Question

Hi have a 06 cts with no window operation checked the splice s303 it was corroded, the thing that puzzels me is it olny went to the right rear door, where exactly is s303. any help would be appreacited.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Can I get the year model?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2006

Splice 303 on the RD/WH wire connects the wires DR MOD 30amp breaker to all 4 door modules. Below is a link to an image of the splice behind the rear seat.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/thunderH.pdf

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found the problem before I got a answer, just got to take the tape off to get a clear view the wiring is twisted.

Glad its resolved. You can use your paid deposit for another question in the future since there is no rating on this post.