Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I have a Cadillac 2000 escalade and the head light switch

Customer Question

I have a Cadillac 2000 escalade and the head light switch just broke off. I can not turn the lights off. The fuses in side the car will not shut them off. I have to go to work and don't want a dead battery when I return. How the heck can I turn them off manually. Thank you so much
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** can remove the 50 amp LIGHTING fuse in location 8 of fuse box under the hood, this will shut off the lights. This is going to be your easiest way to shut off lights until switch can be replaced. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.