Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

2007 caddy srx 3.6.... the driver seat power features

Customer Question

2007 caddy srx 3.6.... the driver seat power features doesn,t work.. with the scanner hooked up and you active the power seat switch all signals are read. the switch is good. you get power for a split second then it cuts out. any ideas ?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating.

Since the power works for just a second my immediate suspicion is a bad wire at the motor. You may have to pick up seat to locate. Otherwise the motor itself has gone bad