Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I have a 2005 Cadillac STS V8. The following codes came up

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2005 Cadillac STS V8. The following codes came up while taking the emissions test: B2A00, B2A43, B2AAA, P0101, P0102, P0106 and P1101. A new throttle body is now on the car, will that take care of the code: P0101, P0102, P0106 and P1101? Also what are the other "B" codes? Will the engine light go out once the codes are repaired? Thanks!
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The codes P101, P0102 and P0106 are codes indicating a problem with the MAF (mass air flow sensor) and not the throttle body. What I need you to do is to remove the negative battery cable and clear all the codes and then drive the car and see which ones if any reset. Post back with the results and we can work from there.