Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, 32 years exp,Cadillac 6 yrs
13677702

How to remove the center console to replace the factory amp

Customer Question

How to remove the center console to replace the factory amp in a 2010 Cadillac SRX. I need the instructions.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, the consol is not removed, only the drivers side extension trim panel to gain access. you remove the drivers seat,I have included pictures, repair information and so on,. What I can not remember? you may? be able to unclip the drivers side trim panel on side of consul without removing seat but,, repair information says you do remove the seat, That trim is clipped on, not screwed on,.

Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

picture

Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

another

Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

seat file

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Randall, but I was needing more instructions on how remove the drives kick panel.
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

sorry for the delay, you did not ask about driver kick panel. I was sending information as consul did not need to be removed, you had asked about that. Here to help,. but need all the information from your end. Hope this makes sense, still need, help, please LMK