Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I'm trying to find out to remove the under hood fuse box.

Customer Question

Hi Jerry, I'm trying to find out to remove the under hood fuse box. Had it repaired two months ago and was told that it was overheating. The car is a 2006 DTS with 137000 miles on it
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** this is something you can easily do yourself. Give me a couple minutes to upload the procedure. Thanks.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyebf2st7pe8a7m/uecrr.pdf?dl=0

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Those are the replacement instructions, it is pretty straight forward. Let me know how it goes or if you have more questions. Thanks.