FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH.
1627031

Been working an a 2012 cts, 3.6, changed radiator, and have

Customer Question

been working an a 2012 cts, 3.6, changed radiator, and have put in just over a gallon of coolant, yet the engine does not appear to be circulating thru the radiatorAlso, need a wiring color code and schematic for the left front headlight, had a minor issue with a mailbox, destroyed the connector on that side.
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me if the old radiator was damaged fairly bad? Was it pushed into the engine at all?