FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH.
1627031

I have a Cadillac srx, 2008 .When driving down road I can

Customer Question

I have a Cadillac srx, 2008 .When driving down road I can hear a roaring or winning sound When I turn my wheel to the left the noise quiets dowm Also a clinking sound at lower speeds It is a all wheel drive vehicle with a v 6 engine.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me if this noise gets louder the more you drive?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I gave you the information you asked for . You never told me there was an additional charge to talk on the phone Then you locked me out, I don't want to pay an additional charge to hear your voice. Just answer the information I sent you,and the answer to the question I sent you . I dont want to join your service for 26.00 dollars a month
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you keep adding charges every time I answer your question?
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

There is no additional charge if you continue here with me. I am more than happy to continue here with you if you are available. My question was whether or not the noise gets louder the longer you drive or does it seem to become a little less? Please let me know as this will help me with your issue. Thank you.