Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

2002 Cadillac Deville stopped working :Interior lights,

Customer Question

2002 Cadillac Deville stopped working :Interior lights, Trunk do not open,gas tank ,remote control,doors . Mechanic replaced with a Brand new (BCM) Body Control Module and still the same problems.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you get this resolved the first thing you need to do is have your mechanic scan the system and see if your new BCM is setting any fault codes. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.