Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Had key ignition wires/system repair so car does start

Customer Question

Had key ignition wires/system repair so car does start however it now cuts off while stopped at the light and same "disabled due to theft system" shows on dash. What is required now?
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The "disabled due to theft system" warning still coming on indicates you are still having a problem with the theft system and in order to determine what may be causing it you need to start with having the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you determine what needs to be done to resolve this for you.