Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Cadillac Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Cadillac Diagnostics
18617752

How do you change the radiator thermostat in a 1992 cadi

Customer Question

how do you change the radiator thermostat in a 1992 cadi Seville 4.9 and is it located on the left side under the air filter housing.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

On this vehicle, the Thermostat is located on the top of the engine. If you follow the Upper Radiator Hose to where it connects to the engine, this is the Thermostat Housing, the Thermostat is inside. After replacement of the Thermostat there is a quick Bleed procedure that should be done. For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the replacement procedure for the Thermostat and then the Bleed procedure into a PDF file. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). Please remember to leave a rating using the rating system at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions any time, even after you rate or accept.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..