Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

2010 cts warning lights all came on and lost power rear

Customer Question

2010 cts warning lights all came on and lost power rear windows rolled downed by themlselves wont roll back up? Battery checks out ok...
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be due to an internal electrical fault with a body control module.I have seen this module act up on several models in the past before needing replaced to correct this issue here.The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked to see what codes are set and then from there those codes diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.If you can get the codes read out of all computers using a compatible scan tool with your vehicle here let me know what codes come up as this will help diagnose the fault.If you cannot get this done let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAR IS FINE BATTERY CABLE LOOSERobert
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

That is great to hear the fault has been located and repaired.If you need anything else here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.