Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I HAVE A 2002 CADILLAC ELDORADO ETC. THE RAIN SENSOR AND

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2002 CADILLAC ELDORADO ETC. THE RAIN SENSOR AND DELAY WINDSHIELD DOES NOT WORK. I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO A SERVICE REP ABOUT THE PROBLEM. I REALLY WANT THIS CORRECTED FIXED WITH A NEW PART OR A GOOD WORKING USED ONE. I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND HAVE CALLED NEW DEALERS AND USED PARTS DEALRERS FROM THE EAST TO WEST COAST. I SURE HOPE THAT YOU WILL TH BE THE ONE THAT SOLVES MY PROBLEM.
MY NAME IS ***** *****
ADDRESS 9257 BONNIE COVE DR
WEEKI WACHEE FLORIDA 34613
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Don, if you would like to speak with a service rep you are going to need to contact your dealer and arrange to do it through them, we only work on Cadillacs and do not work for Cadillac and are only here to try and help resolve mechanical concerns. Unfortunately we do not have access to the service reps as well.