Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

I have an 04 Seville that I replaced the heater core on.

Customer Question

I have an 04 Seville that I replaced the heater core on. There are a couple wire couplers I don't seem to be able to locate there counter parts . The one is a big 40 some pin plug with a big clamp that swings around the back side of the plug to latch it.
It splits off from the radio harness and as big as it is I a can't seem to find its counterpart. The other one is a little twenty wire plug, purple, black white, orange , ground, black white, green white, and brown white On the passenger side.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is***** have over 20 years experience repairing vehicles. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating please let me know.

Do you have anything that doesn't work? It is not uncommon to have connectors that aren't plugged in. The one looks like it might plug into the HVAC module.

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

There is a module near the blower motor that might be for the plug you sent a picture of

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The rear cabin fan or the dash blower?
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

The dash blower

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there are two similar plugs near the main blower motor but its not them. This one comes off the radio harness and is closer to the rear blower
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Do you have anything that doesnt work?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I gess that's what I will just have to do. Put it all back together and see what happens. It ll prolly be next week till have time to work on it again.
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you need additional assistance

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

It has been a couple of days since I have heard from you. Do you still need assistance? I have also noticed that I have not received a rating from you. If for some reason you question did not get answered please reply. I am only compensated for my time when you leave a positive rating. Your understanding is appreciated.