Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

The roof works well but sometimes when i close it all of a

Customer Question

the roof works well but sometimes when i close it all of a sudden it reverses. Also when it closes you hear it latch in the front. Then after two seconds theres a little pop in the back like it settles in somewhere. Obstruction?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with your roof concern I need to know what year and model Cadillac it is your working on. Post back with this information and I will try and help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
08 v6 srx
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

GM has released a service bulletin that is likely related to type of problem you are having with the sun roof panel, I have enclosed it in the link below for your review. Have a look and see if this applies.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Sun%20roof%20Aug%2028.pdf