Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I have a 2004 deville dhs car starts but shuts down quickly

Customer Question

i have a 2004 deville dhs car starts but shuts down quickly after removing foot from pedal. What should i look for?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing you should do is to have the computer system scanned and see what fault code and or codes are setting . In most cases when the computer sees a systems fault it will set and store a fault code and or codes. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to get this resolved.