Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

The low beam headlights in my 05 srx are bluish color and

Customer Question

the low beam headlights in my 05 srx are bluish color and the beam fluctuates. ia this normal, or has a previous owner changed bulbs?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
There are some bulbs out there after market that can be installed that give off this color.To check this remove and inspect the bulbs and see if they are blue in color.If they are most likely they were replaced after market and some of these tinted bulbs can cause bulb failure or lighting issues and needs to be put back to factory bulbs to correct this here.
Thanks Pete