Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I have a 2008 Cadillac CTS. Its engine light began coming on

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Cadillac CTS. Its engine light began coming on intermittingly, especially when it gets wet. the window goes down and stay for days, the lights on the dash board flashes and the speed doesn't exceed 40mph. I replaced a computer, tire sensors,
and gas caps. What could the problem be?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The check engine light comes on when the computer system sees a fault and or faults and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes, in order to be able to help you determine what is failing the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.