Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

Am trying to reload my DVD. Inadverdantly pressed the eject

Customer Question

Am trying to reload my DVD. Inadverdantly pressed the eject button. Keep getting Disc Erron message. Where can I find specific directions? 2007 CTS
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
You might try and reset the navigation system by locating and removing the fuse for it for about 5 minutes then reinstalling the fuse.In some cases this reset works.If this does not work check the disc for any damage to it as this will cause this here and if this is all o.k. I suspect there is an internal electrical fault with the navigation lense possibly needing replaced as it isn't able to read the disc properly.
Thanks Pete