Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

My 2007 Escalade is Is blinking blue lights on the gauges I

Customer Question

My 2007 Escalade is Is blinking blue lights on the gauges I ran low on the battery and after that happened Can someone help me
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Can you take a look at the enclosed file for all the symbols on the instrument cluster on your Escalade and tell me which one is the blue one you are referring to and post back with this information and we can work from there to determine the cause. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the file.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Instrument%20cluster%20AUg%2015.pdf