Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Just installed a new starter in a 1984 fleet 6 ltr clicked

Customer Question

Just installed a new starter in a 1984 fleet wood 6 ltr clicked at first but now nothing no lights no power anywhere
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
All power to the system comes from the battery and if you have no power anywhere you need to start first with checking to see if the battery is fully charged and the connections are clean and tight. Remove the cables from the battery and take a close look at them to be sure there is no corrosion which is common.