Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

1992 Caddy Deville climate control fan will not stop blowing

Customer Question

Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That is a bad blower module. I can give you the instructions for it if you need them.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

….

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nl2j3k62dmf4pvz/Blower%20Motor%20And%20Power%20Module.pdf?dl=0

.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

If for some reason you don’t wish to rate the answer please state in a post that you are happy with the answers and the service I have provided so that I can send it in as a no click rating and get paid for my time, thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Did you get that?

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Factory price $216.75, but I know where they are much cheaper. Let me know if you would like to save some money

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I think there may be a glitch in the system and you are not able to respond? Is that the case?

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out, good luck with it and thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to try to download the PDF now. Where can I get it cheaper?
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Normally we get paid for the original answer(s) before any follow ups, but yes that is back in the drop box. I have had some trouble getting back to you, (after opting out).