Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2008 CTS - Rain hard today, wife left work and no power,the

Customer Question

2008 CTS - Rain hard today, wife left work and no power,the dash light flash StabiliTrak off and the TCS symbol comes on. Can you help?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Can you first off try a jump start as well as check the battery cable voltage. The car battery should have 12.6 volts.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this site or you took too long to get back to me. I already fixed the car.