Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, 32 years exp,Cadillac 6 yrs
13677702

I'm trying to connect the Bluetooth in my 2009 cts to my

Customer Question

I'm trying to connect the Bluetooth in my 2009 cts to my phone but it keeps speaking French please help!
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I change the language settings in my car from French to English?
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Unsure if you have the manual, bu it is located on page 3-61. I have included a link to how to change language . look at 3-61 etc for more information, easier this way rather then me type all the wording

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The displays were always English it's the Bluetooth and onstar that's French. And changing the display didn't help.
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

misread, I am not 100%, I cant remember all of them, I have not looked in the manual I sent you but here are some tries

With the key on but engine not running and car in park push the tune/sel knob and it will get you into the set up menu then its just a matter of scrolling though the options until you find language and change it to english

Push the knob for the station tuner in then turn it until it says set up then push it again it will say "langue" choose anglais Highlighted by turning knob again and push knob again and it will switch it to english

Then either turn radio off and back on or if you wait long enough the menu will just cancel itself

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I push the tune nob the menu for the bass, fade, treble ect Pop up. Is there anyway I can call you without paying an extra fee?
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

I have read and reread the owners manula for nav etc, I am sorry in that I just can not remember each and every not being there, Rather than keep you? I will opt out and open the post to the other experts, Hopefully one has the quick answer. One should? be along soon, Please save the rating for the expert that can help. I am sorry I could not

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's ok Randall I appreciate your patience I can take a pic of that would help you or one of the other experts. My car came from Canada which is why it's speaks French I presume. Lesigh I just want my blue tooth to work 😕