Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I have a 2003 32 valve north star running hot bolling water

Customer Question

hello, I have a 2003 32 valve north star running hot bolling water out through the over flow tank over heating.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I would start first with making sure the cooling fan is working and if so check the thermostat operation to be sure its opening and not sticking as well as make sure the resivior cap is sealing. If both check okay the then the next step would be to perform a block test on the engine to be sure the head gasket are sealing and not leaking. Leaking head gasket can cause engine compression to enter the engine and this will push coolant out