Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

I have installed strutmasters coil over conversion kit. It

Customer Question

I have installed strutmasters coil over conversion kit. It includes the z55 bypass modules for each shock. It has worked great for 6 months. My suspension compressor recently stopped working and have been getting stabilitrak messages. Is there a way to
disable or bypass the compresser so no traction control or stability warning lights go on?
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Unfortunately this operation is tied into other computers in your vehicle so there is no bypass for the compressor itself.The one thing you can check is to see if a dealer can program the computers to disable it but usually this requires a dealer getting special programming info which is difficult to do.
Thanks Pete