Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

We are trying to repair my headlight because the

Customer Question

We are trying to repair my headlight because the condensation in the pod shorted the ballast and the bulb
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is***** have over 20 years experience repairing vehicles and am an ASE Certified Master Auto Technician. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.

There are several ways to repair the headlamp assembly. Unfortunately none are very effective. There are several aftermarket sources for headlamp assembly's. You can try the local big box parts stores and I am sure they can order an assembly for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The answer was totally useless. What kind of an expert is he?
I would like to cancel my membership and get my money back.
Thanks
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.
I apologize you were not happy with the answer provided. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with in the future.