Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Cadillac CTS: I have a 2011 Cadillac CTS. I tried to turn

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Cadillac CTS. I tried to turn the ignition and there is no power and the keys are stuck in the ignition? Is this electrical, battery, fuse, etc.?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Because all power come from the battery it is possible the battery is the problem, you need to start first with making sure the battery is fully charged and the connections are clean and tight. I would remove the battery and run it down to your local parts store and have them charge and load test it. Most parts store will do this for you at no charge.