Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Cadillac Seville: I have a 1983 Cadillac Seville that I inherited

Customer Question

I have a 1983 Cadillac Seville that I inherited from my parents. It is in very good condition and very low mileage. My problem is that the AC/heater does not work. I have been told that it is a "bad climate control module"; and that a part cannot be found. Any help?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Because the module is no longer available new your other option is to located a used one in your local salvage yard. If you are not able to locate one then I have found you one on Ebay. See the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open the link. Is listed as an Eldorado but I think its the same unit on your Seville.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/200975415415?lpid=82&chn=ps