Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Cadillac Escalade ESV: How much would it cost to repair a spark

Customer Question

How much would it cost to repair a spark plug blowout on the drivers side? It's a Cadillac ESV 2005 model and the spark plug is the one closest to the radiator
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Providing the head is not damaged to bad in most case the threads can be repair by installing a thread repair insert. The labor to do this repair usually runs about two hours in labor and you will want to find a shop that has done this repair before to assure its done correctly.